Below you could find our Booking & Payment conditions and instructions to send your deposit or payment to Hidden Vietnam Motorcycle Tours. We would like to make things clear before we meet in Hanoi and have fun together.
Booking & Payment Conditions
– All bookings require a deposit. In reality, the amount depends on the type of services you book and the length of your tour.
– No deposit refund. However, deposit transfer is okay. In other words, if you have friends going to Vietnam and ride with us, they can pay you back and use your deposit to book our service(s).
– A trip could be delayed, however subject to our availability of bikes and guides. In some cases, a surcharge could be applied if the price of services go up considerably, but mostly you pay the same prices as we agreed.
– After you make payment and commence your tour, unfortunately, there is no refund because we already paid our partners.
– Full payment must be paid before or on the day you start the tour. Cancellation made within 7 days (motorbike rentals) or 14 days (motorbike tours, either guided or self-guided) will be charged 100%.
– Prices are quoted based on United States Dollars but payment could be in any currency you want. Credit card payment is good only when you are in Vietnam, bank service charge is 3-4%.
Deposit & Payment Instructions
Western Union Quick Cash Transfer used to be easier, faster, and cheaper. Lately, we found this service a bit annoying from our end because they extended their reviewing time and even delivery time. However, it’s still better than a bank transfer.
Fortunately, we started to accept payment(s) through VTCPay in late March 2017. In reality, VTCPay is one of the most reputable pay gates in Vietnam. Their website is secured with SSL (green lock for securing the submission of credit card details). The payment must be filled in with VN Dongs as required by Vietnamese laws (we use the rate at www.xe.com) and you pay a 3% service charge on top. However, any large payment from around 1,000$US or more can be quite expensive.
Online payment gate by credit cards – Probably the best way for booking & payment
We will prepare a sample invoice for your specific booking.
Then all that you have to do is follow the link we send and press “Checkout” and enter information as requested. You can pay with credit cards or online banking (in case you have a Vietnamese bank account). Honestly, online banking is cheaper if you log in to your Vietnamese bank account and send it from there to our VND bank account (see option 3 further below).
After we receive your payment, we will send a confirmation email with details you need to know for preparing your adventure(s) with us.
Via Western Union cash transfer
Our details are below. You probably don’t need to provide all details listed, just fill in what they ask for – in bold. Filling in with more details or with a typo means a longer telegraphic transfer message and may cost extra. In general, the most common typo is my given name – put in The Anh, not The Ahn):
– Full name (Vietnamese way): Vu The Anh (Vu is the family name and The Anh is the first name)
– Country: Vietnam
– Current address: 36 Nguyen Huu Huan street
– Phone and/or mobile: +84 913047509
– Service type: Money in minutes
Once your wire completes, you will get a 10-digit MCTN (Money Transfer Control Number). Please send this code, the full name of the sender, actual amount and location of the transaction (or just scan and send us a copy of receipt) and we use these details to pick up the funds from a local Western Union agent shortly. We need to use an identity card to receive your deposit. Therefore, no other person can receive other than Vu The Anh (known as Anh Wu), the owner of Offroad Vietnam.
Via a traditional bank transfer
This is a safer way but costs more due to most banks use a middle bank or charge exchange rate. Just send us whatever currency below that costs you less.
– Beneficiary Name: Vu The Anh
– Beneficiary Account Numbers: 0011371882218 (in United States Dollar – USD) or 0011001882198 (in Vietnam Dong – VND)
– Address: 36 Nguyen Huu Huan, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi
– Beneficiary Bank: Vietcombank or full name Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Foreign Trade of Vietnam (Operations Centre)
– Bank Address: 31-33 Ngo Quyen Street, Hanoi, VIETNAM
– Bank SWIFT Code: BFTVVNVX001
– Recipient Account Number/IBAN (if any, there is no number as this is only for Europe): 0 (you may need to fill in more 0 until it works)
If you want to find out more about the Vietnam motorbike tours our company provides, please watch the below video or visit our YouTube channel.